GW3-TRBO Managed Services
UNIQUE SOLUTIONS FOR A UNIQUE INDUSTRY
At Genesis, we are more than 50 developers dedicated full time to the development of sophisticated tools for the industry — our business partners around the world have the capacity to meet your needs and offer the most suitable products with all our support.
We focus on radio network owners; we offer unique tools that do not compete with other end-useroriented applications. We provide services to personnel responsible for installing, maintaining and improving the performance of MOTOTRBO Radio Systems.
Continuous monitoring and data storage in a Cloud environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
Genesis, creator of the GW3-TRBO solution, offers Cloud Hosting services for your network performance information. In addition to delivering 24/7 monitoring of critical system information, we provide usage trends and detailed forensic reports automatically via encrypted access to our portal.
We also offer consulting services for network optimization.
Using this advanced tool has never been more affordable. For a monthly fee, with no capital investment, charge everything to operating expenses (OPEX) in a simple and fast way.
• Centrally monitor all your MOTOTRBO Radio Systems.
• Establish your network operating parameters for alerts and notifications.
• Archive your network activity for up to 6 months to enable historical and forensic reporting.
• Remote IP monitoring to diagnose system issues from one central location, minimizing system downtime and maintenance costs.
• From System to Subscriber Excel© reports, importable to various billing systems.
• Subscriber Access Control (SAC) offers administrators the ability to deny access to unauthorized units or groups to maintain the system secure.
GW3-TRBO Core Modules:
Alias Manager, Security Manager, Site and Systems Manager, Notification and Alarm Triggers
GW3-TRBO Live Activity:
• Activity by Talkgroup with Emergencies
• Affiliations (Connect Plus).
• All network Activity.
• Channel Activity
• System Activity Summary.
• SysVista Dashboard.
• Subscriber Access Monitor.
GW3-TRBO 15+ Reports:
• Usage by infrastructure.
• Detailed usage by subscriber, group, agency
• Diagnostics by Site, Channel, Slot.
• Avoid initial capital investment (CAPEX) and include this managed service as part of the operating budget.
• Immediate and simple deployment, with minimum requirements.
• Low cost of ownership, the solution does not require radio network or IT specialized personnel.
• Automatic platform updates and maintenance, Genesis does everything for you.
• 24/7 monitoring, with instant reports only when the system requires intervention.
• Secure access over encrypted networks — your information is what matters most.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
MOTOTRBO firmware 1.6A or newer; XRT9000 Gateway for Connect Plus networks.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
Low-tech desktop PC with Internet access
IP Connectivity to Master Repeater required for GW3-TRBO to connect as PEER
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus, IP Site Connect, Connect Plus, Convencional and Linked Capacity Plus Systems.