mPol MOBILITY PLATFORM
Boost workforce safety, efficiency and collaboration.
Public safety agencies are increasingly turning to mobility solutions, to boost workforce safety, efficiency and collaboration. Mobility solutions allow agencies to integrate a choice of devices and applications to deliver information in a format most relevant to each user.
New mobility solutions will help increase situational awareness, safety and productivity for frontline responders through the reliable delivery and access to core operational applications from mobile devices.
Motorola Solutions offers agencies the flexibility of choice. We will work within the model that suits you, including full managed service, to provide the devices, applications, and connectivity you need to improve daily operational workflows.
Introducing mPol PlatformThe mPol platform is a purpose-built workforce mobility application suited to the daily operational needs of public safety agencies. The platform was developed by Gridstone who were acquired by Motorola Solutions in November 2016. The success of mPol is based on two vital concepts, mobility and security.
- Native mobile apps for common policing tasks
- Search any database for real-time essential information
- Issue notices, reducing paperwork and report writing time
- Update information – increased real-time accuracy of policing data
- Sensitive information – no data is stored locally on the device
- Devices locked down – iOS devices triggered to wipe when invalid login attempted
- Encryption – data is highly encrypted and securely transferred
Mobility solutions enable a more agile, responsive, and connected workforce.
AUSTRALIA’S PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCIES TURN TO MOBILITY
Since 2014, Queensland’s front line police officers have been equipped with iOS devices running the Qlite platform containing purpose built apps for searching any police database, ability to issue a variety of infringement notices on the spot, and much more.Find out more