Instant Access to Mission Critical Information
As an incident unfolds, first responders need quick and secure access to critical details about people, property, vehicles and incidents. PremierOne Handheld delivers instant access to federal and state databases including the National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (NLETS), the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) and BOLO data
To move from reactive to proactive, agencies need to efficiently collect, view and distribute critical information quickly. PremierOne Handheld messaging capabilities improve collaboration both on the scene and across agencies to coordinate and resolve incidents safely.
A Better Way to Serve and Protect
Integrated with PremierOne CAD, the Motorola PremierOne Handheld Solution extends command capabilities directly to the field. Now officers can manage, track and monitor incident responses more efficiently and have quick access to more meaningful, mobile intelligence. On their PremierOne Handheld enabled smartphone or tablet, officers can:
- Create, receive, view and update incidents
- Close incidents with and without dispositions and notes
- Voice comments to update a call
- Automatically access previous incidents and premise/hazard records
- Capture and attach photos to incidents and messages
- Add subjects to a call by scanning a driver's license barcode
- Update unit status and review previous incidents
- Identify responder location
- Access real-time Unit Status and Incident Monitors
- View assigned, pending, active and closed incidents
- Receive drive directions and geofence alerts
PremierOne Handheld is ideal for firefighters, detectives, investigators and officers who work on foot, bicycle, motorcycle or regularly spend time beyond the confines of a vehicle. Designed to run on Android devices or tablets, it is CJIS compliant with advanced, two-factor authentication and FIPS 140-2 encryption.
Continuous access to dispatch and constantly changing situational information.
Query suspects, attach photos to incidents, voice incident comments and collaborate with other responding officers.
Monitor department operations with visibility to active and pending incidents, and unit activities when away from the office.