New in Mass Notification - Q4 2021
We are excited to announce the release of CommandCentral Notify, the newest addition to our Mass Notification family of products.
CommandCentral Notify is an intuitive, cloud-based mass notification solution that rapidly delivers critical information to community members, businesses and emergency responders; helping to prevent injuries, save lives and minimize damage and disruptions.
Prepare for a Crisis
No one can ever be completely ready for a crisis event but with CommandCentral
Notify, your team can proactively plan for emergency scenarios to keep communities as safe as possible when a crisis occurs.
- Effectively maintain your notification database with robust contact management
- Create templated scenarios to deliver messages at a moment’s notice
- Import your contacts quickly and easily
- Enhance your contact list with Community Self-Registration
- Plan for known risks via pre-defined groups and scenarios
- Use predefined mapping areas to quickly identify geographic areas to notify
Respond Quickly and Accurately
Providing clear and continuous communication during an emergency is key to preventing loss of life and minimizing long-term impacts. That’s why it’s vital to have a solution with robust pre-planning capabilities to reduce some of the variables that happen during an emergency event - so you can focus on delivering critical information to those who need it.
- Deliver messages rapidly across different modalities
- Select exact geographical areas to receive alerts with GIS mapping
- Focus on specific community areas with high-resolution base maps
- Overlay your own custom map layers
- Stay informed with real-time delivery monitoring
- Broadcast alerts with IPAWS (coming soon)
Powered by CommandCentral
Notify is powered by CommandCentral so your team can:
- Consolidate user management across all of your CommandCentral applications
- Customize user roles and permissions to enable unified access across all applications
- Benefit from industry-leading security that Motorola Solutions has implemented at every level within our applications, cloud infrastructure and operational processes
Please contact your Mass Notification sales representative at 615.790.2882 or MassNotificationSales@motorolasolutions.com.