SmartPTT Monitoring is a software application providing real-time monitoring and comprehensive analytics of the radio network for in-depth analysis and optimal management of your MOTOTRBO infrastructure.
The system administrator can check the performance of the radio system and control the hardware remotely from a simple graphical user interface.
SmartPTT Monitoring is available as a standalone product or as an optional feature within SmartPTT Enterprise or SmartPTT PLUS.
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Border and Coastal Security, Chemical Manufacturing, Metal Industries and Goods, Codes, Permitting and Inspections, Electricity, Emergency Medical Service (EMS), Emergency Response, Entertainment – Cruise Ships, Amusement Parks, Theaters, Sports Venues , Fire, Hospitals and Health Systems, Hotels, Resorts, Casinos and Convention Centers, Military and Defense, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Police, Public Administration, Public Transit, Railways and Railroad Operations, Taxi, Bus and Limo Service, Warehouse and Storage Companies
• Real-time network infrastructure monitoring
• Analysis of system performance and loading
• Information about any hardware failures
• Optimization of radio network coverage
• Minimized expenses for system maintenance.
• Remote control over the radio system
• Minimization of system downtime
• Real-time monitoring – graphical representation of voice and data activity received from MOTOTRBO repeaters allows watching over the system in real time.
• Coverage map - graphical representation of network coverage area based on RSSI level of the received signals from GPS-enabled MOTOTRBO radios.
• Network topology – graphical representation of radio network schema: radio servers, repeaters, routers, UPSs.
• Hardware Diagnostics – information about current state of connected MOTOTRBO repeaters and radio servers.
• Hardware Control – tools to shut down or restart radio servers and MOTOTRBO repeaters.
• Infrastructure diagnostics (routers, UPS, etc.) via SNMP
• Hardware malfunction alarms
• Alerts via email, SMS, SNMP
• Monitoring analytics and reports
• Radio Hardware/ Releases Compatibility.
+ Radio Firmware Version R2.4 or higher
+ Repeater Firmware Version R2.4 or higher
+ Connect Plus version R1.5 or higher
• Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
+ Radio Server PC Specification: Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 50 GB for, database server and voice recordings, Network adapter, Windows 7 (Windows 7 SP1), Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 operating systems.
+ Dispatcher PC Specification:Intel Core i5 processor or higher, 4GB RAM or more, Hard drive at least 20 GB for database server, Sound card, Network adapter, Sound recording and playback devices (e.g. microphone and speakers), Windows 7 (Windows 7 SP1), Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10 operating systems, Video adapter, Screen resolution of 1366x768 or higher