TRBOnet Swift Event Logic
Swift Event logic consists of three main components – Events, Conditions and Actions.
A radio unit can operate in a more self-sufficient manner thanks to the product. Control and monitoring is possible without connectivity to the RF system or if the dispatcher is not available. If undesirable activities are detected the radio unit can send a report to the dispatch console.
• Increase radio unit self-sufficiency by programming it with Geofence zones and rules that govern speed and location control.
• Switch between channels automatically when changing zones or when a specific activity is detected even when not in communication with the dispatch software.
• Customize radio tones, activate built-in telemetry and display messages for effective notifications.
• Conserve the RF capacity - frequent GPS updates are not required since the radio saves all data and monitors itself.
Swift GSM Tracker and Radio Modem DT500 are designed to improve GPS and telemetry support by providing the extra telemetry inputs, outputs and storage for more than 500,000 events and the capability to send bundled GPS and telemetry on demand. Both products can be integrated with external RS-232 and RS-485 devices to exchange data between two radios using the RF network as a transport.
• Programmable sequence of actions for automated response.
• Man Down/No Movement monitoring.
• Lone Worker monitoring.
• Georoaming & Geofence for uninterrupted connectivity and location safety.
• Data storage in case of connection loss or unavailable RF channels.
• Built-in SIM card for a backup GSM channel.
• Data transfer operations.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
MOTOTRBO radio with firmware 1.8 and above.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10.
USB connection to PC.
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
Direct mode, Single MOTOTRBO repeaters, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, Connect Plus (with limitations).
PC experienced user.