Teldio Lone Worker
Teldio Lone Worker
Lone Worker (LW) is a cost-effective solution to periodically monitor the safety of your mobile lone workers. The application works with the Teldio Edge Gateway to monitor workers who are working alone and sends Check-In messages to your employees directly on their radios. Should a worker not respond to a Check-In message, LW triggers an alarm and notifies the response group. When paired with the TruFleet soluton, LW can send out alarms with location information.
Use Cases & Benefits
- Enhanced worker safety: Once a Check-In message is sent, a pre-alarm is activated and users have a set amount of time to respond before an alarm is raised. If a user hasn’t responded by halfway through the set time, a reminder will be sent letting them know how long they have to respond before an alarm is raised. This automatic trigger ensures a quick and streamlined response time to the unresponsive lone worker.
- Increased situational awareness: With LW’s flexible activation and deactivation options, workers, supervisors, and administrators are reassured that lone workers are never left to their own demise. It is a cost-effective solution to ensure that response personnel are notified when a lone worker fails to respond. Individuals responsible to respond to these alarms are contacted on the device of their choice: cell phone, email or radio. When paired with the TruFleet location, the -radio user’s last known location is included in the alarm information.
- Frequent use cases include:
- Workers repairing broken heavy machinery
- Security guards on patrol during the night shift
- Maintenance engineers completing their rounds in the facility
- Campus security guards on patrol need backup
- Construction workers completing jobs in hazardous site need help
- Workers in lab completing tests with hazardous chemicals have a chemical spill
- Agriculture, Airlines and Airports, Construction, Electricity, Facilities Management and Private Security, Forestry, Manufacturing, Maritime Shipping and Seaport Operations, Mining, Oil and Gas - Petrochemical, Parcel & Freight Services, Railways and Railroad Operations, Retail & Restaurants, Warehouse & Storage, Water
- Enhanced worker safety
- Increased situational awareness
- Decreased Response Time
- Notification to multiple parties simultaneously
- Customizaion to fit different work environments and workers with different types of tasks
- Adjustable inactivity and pre-alarm timers
- Supports Motorola Solutions Sign-In Feature
- Web based, live dashboard to monitor and manage Lone Worker status
- Alarm notifications can be simultaneously sent via differnt dispatch methods (radio text, email, audio alerts, SMS etc.)
- When paired with TruFleet, the alarm includes the last known location of the user in alarm
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
- Up to 2 XPR 5000/e Series Radio as Control Station(s) to send text and/or audio to any MOTOTRBO Radios.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
- The solution is a Teldio Edge Gateway application and does not require any additional hardware for core software application.
- IP connections may be needed depending on the LW alarm output methods. Information will be provided on a per deployment basis.
- Additional interfaces may be required depending on the LW alarm output methods Information will be provided on a per deployment basis.
- IP Site Connect
- Capacity Plus
- Linked Capacity Plus
- Connect Plus
- Capacity Max