RimotRF Site Monitoring Service
RimotRF is a monitoring service that provides an end to end view of remote sites, repeaters, and antennas:
- MOTOTRBO Repeater diagnostics and alerts
- Other analog and digital repeaters from VHF to 900MHz
- Air to ground and marine radio base stations
- Site weather
- Shelter motion, temperature, humidity, AC power
- Site equipment with dry contacts such as generators and tower lighting
RimotRF is offered as a turnkey service that includes the sensors, an Outpost data aggregator located on the repeater site, wireless out-of-band monitoring link, cloud data storage, analytics and portal. The RimotRF portal can be accessed via smartphone, tablet or PC, and the information is provided in a very visual and usable format. It also includes configurable alerts which can be sent by email or SMS texts.
- Reduces system issues and outages by 50%
- Provides a complete remote site monitoring service
- Enables the service organization to be more proactive
- Includes secure dedicated wireless monitoring link
- Saves technician time and costs
- Increases end customer satisfaction
- Provides additional data for decision making
- Increases the professional services revenues
- Easy - to set up and use, hours not months
- Insight - to the repeaters, antennas and sites
- Value - affordable turnkey monitoring solution
- MOTOTRBO repeater diagnostic information and alerts
- Monitoring of P25 and other digital and analog repeaters
- Secure access to information portal using smartphone, tablet or computer
- Secure IP connectivity with cellular provided
Radio Hardware/Releases Compatibility:
MOTOTRBO Sensor compatible with the following MOTOTRBO Repeaters: (SLR series (except SLR 1000), MTR 3000, XPR series) - firmware versions dictate the amount and type of repeater diagnostic information available.
RF Sensor compatible with digital and analog repeaters and base stations from VHF to 900MHz
Computer Hardware/Operating Systems:
Current browser to access the information portal on smart phone, tablet or computer. Email and SMS for alerting.
No additional IP network required as cellular IP connectivity at the site is included as part of the service offering. Devices that are used to access the information portal require Internet connectivity.
Access to SLR and MTR series is through the USB diagnostics port, and via the accessory port for the XPR series.
• IP Site Connect
• Capacity Plus
• Linked Capacity Plus
• Connect Plus
• Capacity Max
• Power and space on site.
• Outside access for cellular/GPS antenna.