The option board DMR915 expands the functionality of the MOTOTRBO DP4000 series by providing emergency call functions such as the Man-Down sensor. The Man Down sensor recognises changes in state and motion. Both functions, which may be activated individually or combined, release the emergency call scheme as programmed in the device.
Optionally, the DMR915 receives signals from ISM beacons and transmits them as detected checkpoints to the RealTimeGuarding software. These ISM beacons ISM762 from ATS Elektronik GmbH are built into the object. As they are both battery or electronically operated, they are network-independent. As soon as an activated DMR915 is within reach of an ISM beacon, it receives its individual ID and automatically transmits it to the RTG.
DMR915 is applicable for lone workplace monitoring.
• Man Down and motion sensor for motion and state recognition.
• No movement (motion alert).
• Theft alert in case of motion.
• ISM-Interface (889MHz) to Indoor-Radio-Localisation.
• Communication with guardiX-ISM.
• Real time guarding.
• Programmable function of Man Down and triggering angle.
• Pre-alert via radio loud speaker.
• Call out.
• Transmission of GPS position as a function of events (e.g. emergency call button).
• Special User Functions.
Radio Hardware / Releases Compatibility
MOTOTRBO DP4000 series.
Computer Hardware / Operating Systems
PC with USB-Port, MS Windows XP., MS Windows 7.
DMR9150 programming software, Motorola programming cable PMKN4012B.
MOTOTRBO System Architecture
Single Site, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus.