- Emergency calls are prioritized to connect no matter how busy the network
- Voice quality is optimized to eliminate clipped or degraded audio
- High audio quality maintained regardless of traffic loads
- Calls are set up in a fraction of a second, regardless of system size
- Voice messages are delivered quickly
- Call traffic is automatically re-routed in the event of IP-network failure, minimizing impact on the end user
- Dispatch performance is enhanced and bandwidth used most efficiently by using IP multicast technology
- True end-to-end encryption to keep all communications secure
- Centralized Configuration and Fault Management allows access to the network manager from remote locations via standard IP
- Enhanced, integrated logging with digital audio
- Agency Partitioning allows agencies to share a system while maintaining control over own resources
- Compatible with existing ASTRO®25 Trunking Systems with forward migration to leverage your investment
- Simplified installation and lower site costs because the console operator position functions without backroom electronics
- Integrates with PremierOne™ CAD to simplify operations, improve data accuracy enhance efficiencies.
The Motorola MCC 7500 IP Dispatch Console is designed to ease the complex job of a mission-critical radio system dispatcher.