Governance and Policies
Governance and Policies
Motorola Solutions is committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees and our communities. You can see a full list of the policies and regulations that govern aspects of our corporate responsibility performance below. Among the most important for a business like ours are privacy and data security:
Five Ways Motorola Solutions Focuses on Privacy and Data Security
1. We serve as trusted advisers to help our customers use our technologies effectively to balance public safety interests and the protection of individual data privacy rights.
2. We work to protect our own business against cyber threats including external attacks, supply chain security, internal threats, vulnerabilities with mobile and other devices and phishing.
3. We join other companies dedicated to respecting privacy, safeguarding data and enabling trust by celebrating Data Privacy Day. The goal of the day is to increase privacy and cybersecurity awareness and share best practices for adoption within our enterprise.
4. We have a Privacy & Data Security Compliance Committee, the governing body for our privacy program, which keeps our business, and ultimately our customers, informed about changing regulations and evolving threats. We have achieved the European Union’s “gold standard” rating for our protection of personal information.
5. We create advanced body-worn cameras that transform data into transparency, helping maintain public safety while protecting individual rights.
- Code of Business Conduct
- Anti-human Trafficking Compliance Plan
- Human Rights policy
- Environment, Health and Safety policy
- Political Contributions: 2013, 2014, 2015
- Corporate governance
- Principles of Conduct for Board of Directors
- Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC) membership statement
- Recycling and take-back programs
- Wireless communications and health
- Radio frequency exposure and assessment standards
- Privacy statement
- Binding corporate rules
- Supplier Code of Conduct
- Materials Disclosure Process
- Supplier diversity
- Training and resources
Product data sheets:
- Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) batteries
- Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries
- Lithium Ion (Li-ion) batteries
Occupational health and safety standards:
- LRQA: ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Standards Institution of Israel: ISO 14001
- Standards Institution of Israel: OHSAS 18001
- Hong Kong ISO14001
Independent greenhouse gas and water consumption data verification:
- Bureau Veritas GHG Emissions Verification Statement
- Bureau Veritas Water Consumption Verification Statement