Mobile Dispatch, Pickup and Delivery Solutions
Features and Benefits
Use real-time data to track and manage pickups and deliveries
- Accurately document all delivery information by giving drivers the ability to capture package bar code information, document proof of condition, and record recipient names and time of delivery.
- Increase deliveries and reduce cash-to-cash cycle times with real-time visibility into the delivery cycle.
- Keep informed of freight status at all times with tracking capabilities.
- Maximize fleet productivity by scheduling pickups in conjunction with deliveries.
- Give drivers instant access to the day’s manifest and transmit delivery information back to your central office instantly.
Enhance customer experience by empowering your drivers with mobility
- Enable your driver to make on-the-spot transactions, instantly correct any mistake and place correction orders, and enable customers to track their shipments online.
- Ensure shipments are delivered on time by optimizing routes, communicating with drivers in real-time, and keeping track of last-minute changes.
Increase sales by providing value adding Services at the customer´s doorstep
- With a Mobile Payment Solution in hand, delivery drivers are able to offer customers greater payment options for cash-on delivery (COD) orders.
- Benefit from lucrative new up-selling opportunities, for example selling stamps and other related items right at the door.
Continuous communications on the road or at the customer site
- Enable drivers to communicate clearly and reliably, with a flexible, the Mobile Computer with integrated LAN/PAN.
- Provide up-to-the-minute data using a total communication platform
- Instantly contact a customer, co-worker or a dispatch group with voice, push-to-talk (PTT) services and text messaging.
Cut costs and eliminate paperwork
- Automate the collection and processing of shipment information, increasing the accuracy of trailer-load reports.
- Advanced data capture for 1D or 1D/2D bar codes enables drivers to scan packages and dynamically record their deliveries while imaging allows them to electronically capture signatures as well as snap photos for proof of delivery.
Looking for mobile phones, accessories or other consumer electronics? Or video, voice & data equipment, software and broadband access solutions?
Go to Motorola Mobility