Public safety personnel can do their jobs better when they are equipped with quick and secure access to information about people, property and vehicles. With Premier MDC®, accurate data can be shared and accessed across different local, state and federal agencies.
Premier MDC provides access to information from the confines of patrol cars, fire vehicles or ambulances — or via software for handheld devices, even while on foot patrol or bicycle.
Premier MDC wireless applications help improve officer, firefighter and EMS safety with timely access to mission-critical information when and where it is needed.
Through the integration and real-time communication of mission-critical data, public safety personnel are aware of dangerous individuals or circumstances before they encounter a situation — enabling better decisions and optimal results.
Premier MDC provides public safety agencies with:
- Timely access to information which is normally retrieved via radio dispatch, or not at all.
- The ability to query federal, state and local databases including the National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (NLETS) and the National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
- Access to records managements systems (RMS).
- Silent dispatch and communication via a computer aided dispatch (CAD) system or anyone connected to the same Premier MDC system.
- License plate queries for first-hand knowledge of a situation before they step out of their vehicle.
- The latest information about a subject’s driver license status, warrants and more.
All of these Premier MDC features are designed to help:
- Improve firefighter and EMS safety through the availability of information about hazardous materials and preplanned responses.
- Enhance officer safety with access to real-time and accurate data regarding people, places and property.
- Save time and improve productivity by limiting radio dispatch and travel time to the office for information.
- Officers make more arrests, thus better protecting the communities they serve.
- Streamline officer requests and the ability to communicate with others by eliminating radio traffic.